Leading Law Firms Forum
The Forum brings together senior partners from East Africa’s premier law firms to discuss opportunities and challenges in the market. Delegates at the Forum also benefit from discussions with invited leading business executives and celebrated lawyers from across the globe. Several international law firms and representatives of the International Bar Association are expected to join the delegates in discussing trends in the legal markets.
The event will be held as a retreat away from the conference venue, to provide delegates with conducive environment to safely discuss peer-to-peer matters and debate the legal services market in the region.
Welcoming by the President of the East Africa Law Society (Willy Rubeya)
- Session 1: Keynote Address
- Session 2: Border-less Law Firms: Experiences from East Africa
- Session 3: Cross-border Business Opportunities and Challenges for Law Firms
- Session 4: Brainy Indoor Games for Delegates (a cocktail of indoor games has been arranged for the delegates, planned to stimulate the mind and enhance networking and relationship building)
- Session 5: Executive Dinner and Entertainment
Facilitator: Julius Lukwago, Solutions Africa