ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR DELEGATES DRIVING PERSONAL VEHICLES TO BUJUMBURA - BURUNDI NOVEMBER, 2023
(Main border points: Kanyaru, Bugasera and Rukana)
- Yellow fever Certificate. (Not a compulsory requirement )
- COVID Certificate.
- Valid passports (Temporary is also accepted).
- A 3-months COMESA Insurance certificate.
- Original log – book & copy to be deposited at the border customs office.
- 1 kg fire extinguisher.
- Two (2) pieces triangular life-savers equipments.
- Delegate’s vehicle to be in good condition. Any indication of dents will attract fines.
- All lights (Breaks, reverse), wipers should be in working condition.
- Speed should be observed especially in areas where there’s a road sign marked 50kms per hour.
- Delegates should carry some BIF Shillings just in–case.
CONTACTS OF TAXI DRIVERS IN BUJUMBURA:
CONTACTS OF COMESA INSURANCE AGENTS FROM THE KANYARU, BUGASERA AND RUKANA BORDER POINTS: